ADS!

HAVING PROBLEM TO INSTALL THE THEME?Please watch this if this is your first theme.

This is a VERY IMPORTANT STEP

03 June 2013

To view full icons for MyKF themes


Usually, I can see that people that uses MyKF theme doesn't know/see all of our icons.That really make me sad.So I post this so you all can view all of our icons.Follow the instruction.....

Peoples can only sees 2 icons,but we made 5 icons(user,computer,network,recycle bin(full),and recycle bin(empty)
Examples:

There could me 4 icons
Click read more to see how view all of the icons...
First,right click on your mouse at desktop.Then,click personalize.At the left bar at personalize window,click on the 'Change desktop icons'.Tick on the 'Computer','User files',Network,and Recycle Bin.(Done XD)


I also  recommended you to right click on the desktop.And click view,then click large icons.For larger icons.....

No comments: